Re: forward

Is this in england??  Cos if it is, I'm pretty sure Simon isn't playing,
since he's doing a showcase the next night here in Austin during South
By South West at one in the morning at the Austin Scotish Rite Theater.
I'm hoping to go, after all, I've got the right perks... :)

~Alex~

-- BEGIN included message

I tried to foward this info on the Vail benefit last week, and looks
like it bounced.  Trying again.

Simon and Ben Townshend will back up Roger.  No word on Who's playing
bass.  Roger?

LB