projects for Roger

keets "Whatever, TED needs to come up with more joint projects for Roger to
work on.  It looks like he enjoys producing shows, and he's off doing it for
charity causes instead of The Who.  That's great, of course, but I'm sure
he'd enjoy a few Who projects, too."

Oooo - This makes me think of a Pete quote a few years ago about Roger's
"limitations as an artist" (or something like that).  Maybe its a good thing
that they all have ongoing projects outside of The Who.  Too much time spent
together and complete dependence on each other could lead to strife.  It has
in the past.

Jeff