Grammy 2 cents

How boring is my life?  I sat through most of the insufferable 3 hour
broadcast.

I am glad The Who did not show.  The Beach Boys looked pathetic as the only
"Lifers" to get on camera during that segment.  Tony Bennett (another
"Lifer") presented an award, which was much more dignified than the ancient
and bewildered Beach Boys.

Jon Stewart - embarrassingly bad material.  Pee yoo!
Blue Man Group - I don't get it.  Never have, never will.
All Hip-hop - ditto
Eminem - I guess its all just a joke for suburban boys who want to be black.
Venting frustration and anger of the powerlessness of youth?  I'm not sure,
sounds like fast talking to a drum machine to me.
Elton - looked ridiculous.  His clothes were too small and his hair was too
big.
U2 - They were fun.  The highlights of the show.  They really enjoyed
themselves.  Edge is so cute!
Shelby Lynne & Sheryl Crow duet sounded good - nice to see some simplicity
and actual instruments.
Paul Simon - missed it
NSync - nice harmony, shit songs
Toni Braxton - This chick is a STAR!  Great bod.
Macy Gray - Is her song good?  I don't get it.  Lousy voice.
Destiny's Child - missed it
Dolly Parton - sounds good, looks silly.  She must have a *full* time
plastic surgeon.
Steely Dan - It was nice to see some *musicians* win.

Jeff