Re: Grammys 45 minutes in. The Who suck.

> I don't what the ruckus is--did ANYBODY expect the Grammys to be the
> least bit good? My god, the last time they were good was when the Mac
won Album of the Year for RUMOURS!

I fast-forwarded through the tape.  Saw a lot of U2.  Didn't much care
for Paul Simon's performance, though I used to be quite a fan.  Love
The Blue Men--best thing in the show.  President of the Academy tried
to justify the awards at the end, apologizing for M&M's award.  Brief
glimpse of The Who.  No signs of John.

LB