Re: 82 in Oakland

I found "Athena" from the Oakland '82 show on Napster back in December.
Pete commented after they finished: "A very out-of-tune bomb."  Not the
greatest version, but interesting to hear.

In 1989, I came across a 3rd generation audience cassette of the JFK Stadium
show from 9/25/82.  It remains one of my favorite post-Moon boots - the show
smokes from start to finish.

-Joe