Re: TED+BS carpet stain

why thank you jeff for:
I agree with Scott.  Let them in as artistic collaborators, but they
should be a step down from TED.  They're kind of like in-laws.  They get
to voice an opinion, but they aren't family.

is that the first time someone agreed with me?? if you notice on the bles to
the bush album, on the inside cover it has all the band members and their
instruments and zak and rabbit are casually listed. I think that would be
approrpiate. I realize TED might be hesitant to list them as band members b/c
they did that with kenney but lemme ask you all this:

When it comes to getting paid for the tour, does anyone know how the money
situation breaks down specifically how much of a cut do rabbit and zak get
compared to TED???