Re: MP3 sharing

>I made a weak attempt to share some MP3s via a file sharing site called
>freedrive.com - This site is free (as you would expect) but it is very slow
>and not very reliable.
>
>I think it would be cool to have a central place to store MP3s as a sister
>site to this list.  Would y'all use it?  Do any of you digitheads out there
>have any suggestions as to how we can accomplish this?
>
>Jeff

(Since no one else replied,) Why yes, Jeff, that would be a lovely
idea. May I suggest www.myplay.com? I have not set up an account
here, but I have downloaded from others' accounts. It seems to be
more directed towards MP3 storage than freedrive-type sites and also
seems to have lots of space. I don't know if it's free.

Jim

"[Ex-] President Clinton was featured in a foreign documentary, and
that was nominated for an Academy Award. I believe it's called
"Crouching Intern, Stolen Sofa."
	- David Letterman, 2-13-01