Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V8 #35

Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:41:55 -0500 (EST)
From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
Subject: PT@egroups & nips

>Mr. Bearden,  Welcome to the list!

Well thanks! Truth is I've been here for a couple of
years. I was on Pete's site, back in the day. Even
recommended that he undertake a live release program
ala "Dick's Picks", that way we can get all the good
shows. We're sort of getting there I guess. In fact, I
believe we have responded to one another's postings.

I've just been quiet for a while.

>Two questions that relate to your weekend post:
>- -What happened to the petetownshend Egroup?  My
>bookmark won't take
>me there
>and I have no interest in re-registering.  It was all
>but dead anyway.

True.

>- -What is this email address all about?

Inside joke about Jennifer Anniston's always perky
set.

jeffrey bearden <jennifersnipples@yahoo.com>
I would appreciate any background info you feel
comfortable enough to
share.

Thanks
Jeff in MA