any news on sites and cities?

Does anyone have some scoop on when and where the 2002 summer tour will hit?
I have blocked out july and the beginning of august to go to as many gigs as
possible and want to purchase my tickets as soon as they become available.  i
know they won't, but they should come to new orlean and play our new arena.
21,000 state of the art.  they tried to come last yr but wanted too much in
guarantee money and our main local concert promoter told me they would have a
tough time selling tickets and 100 a pop minimum.  it's a real shame, too.
there are of closet who-heads here.

kevin mc