Re: Mastering and slavery

>keets:  "I didn't take it that way.  I just thought Scott meant the Clapton
>household wasn't to be trusted with small children."
>
>Strange.  The original jokes did not offend me.  This comment did.
>What punishment do you suggest?

Clapton should write a song for Connor in atonement.

If you're offended, then maybe you should write your congressional
representative, as the trend has been for our society to hold parents more
and more for the safety and well-being of their children.  I know this is
offensive to most parents, and I don't agree that more public interferrence
will improve the level of child care, but it does provide "punishment" for
any perceived neglect.

Meanwhile, we've analyzed a simple one-liner into the ground.  Shouldn't we
be making up a set-list for RAH2002 instead?

keets