get a grip, english boy

In a message dated 12/14/2001 9:56:11 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> ROTFLMDamnFoolAssOff!!
>
> Daltrey? An Actor? Yes, and a VERY mediocre one at best.
>
> His acting onstage has been a failure for 20 + years!
>
> Send 'im back to the trout ponds. Let 'im dig another pond already.

I can see being a rabid pete fan, and all, but what is with this hostitlity
toward roger?  pete is my fav who member, too, but i don't go out of my way
to rip roger any chance i get.  i am a who fan and love and respect roger as
an integral part of who the who were and are.  did RD fuck ur mother or
sister or something?  jesus, u need to god damn relax.

kevin mc