RAH tickets!

Hi,

I am going to RAH! YEAH! Together with my girlfriend Courtney from Boston
(isn't that great????). :-) Hope to see you all there!

I am thinking about selling 2 tickets for RAH which I bought and might not
need now. They are good tickets, Arena B, row 17, seats 11 & 12 (which I
believe is about halfway, centered, on the Arena floor).

Please let me know if anyone is interested and maybe make me an offer (I
bought them together for 132.50 UK pounds). I know for sure if I am going
to sell them this monday.

Cheers,

Bjxrn