RE: Questions for the collectors

From: Stuart Pittman <stoo@CAE.COM>
"One factor in its value is whether it has the full colour cover or the
b&w/blue? Which one do you have?"

Mine has a color cover (red, brown and black).  The artwork is cute.

"...if you like The Who so much, keep it all. One day you may regret
selling them. :("

Of course, you and Scott are right.  I've decided to keep them.  Besides,
when Who-people drop by I've got to have something for show-and-tell.

My thinking was that I never play or fondle these things anymore.  I *was*
thinking about using them for Christmas gifts, since keets blew that idea by
suggesting it on the list...I'm not going to do that :-)

Jeff