Re: Who's on VH1

>"How early did Mrs. House see it?"
>
>I have grilled her on your behalf.  After her initial response of "You
>people need to get a life!", she said some time between 8 and 10 eastern.

Just trying to keep an eye on The Who's image in the MTV age.  ;)  The
appearance was most certainly the BEST OF show.  We'll probably have the new
album before they get something on the TOP 20.  BTW, where did Pete's ROUGH
BOYS video rate?  Anybody recall?

And hey, I've got a life. <pant, pant>  I'm trying to do Christmas this week
end.  Massive Christmas shopping yesterday, much wrapping and addressing of
cards today.  Got way too much to do in the next three weeks.  Why does
everybody wait until the last minute to want everything?  >:P

>I think she may have a point :-)

What.  You didn't like my plan to produce WHITE CITY? (Beats watching TV,
anyhow.)

:)
keets