Questions for the collectors

I am not a collector, but I've got several vinyl albums and my patience for
keeping these things around is running out.

Two look (to my inexperienced eyes) like they might be interesting to
someone else.  They are:

"Who's Zoo" on the "Trade Mark of Quality" label - 1974
"The Secret Policeman's Ball - The Music" Island/Warner 1980 - Drunken Pete
& John Williams.

They are not in fair to medium condition.  I've also got at least one vinyl
version of each commercial Who and PT release, most of these are pretty worn
out.

Is this stuff worth anything to anyone?  Feel free to mail me off list.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff