who vs beatles

if anyone is curious as to why i started the argument of the Beatles vs the
Who, it's not because i hate the beatles.  they were great, of course.
however, i get really tired of beatles fans who give the who no respect.  a
beatles fan once told me that the Who were nothing more than a great live
act.  i wanted to hit him.  beatles fans (too many of them) can't give props
to any other band or artist and that ticked me off.

KMc