TO: Nicole regarding the Beatles

If u read my entire post, I didn't say I disliked the Beatles.  In fact, I
like them very much and admit that they were the defining band of the 60s and
had a profound impact on music.  However, the Who, in my opinion, are better
in nearly all respects.  The risks they took were far more reaching than the
Beatles.  Until the White Album the Beatles never did anything that could
threaten their popularity- and that's ok.  I just respect the Who more
because they did that with nearly everything they came out with.  The Who
were way before their time as evidenced by the sound of today's music- which
they pioneered.  By the way, Sgt Pepper's wasn't ground-breaking at all since
the Who had already done Tommy.  I am the walrus is a terrible song- any way
u look at it- Koo Koo Katchoo!

Kevin Mc