Re: the unknown element

>"What producer do you mean?  Producer of live shows or producer for a new
>album?  Any by structure, do you mean how they'll work out the songs?"
>
>I mean producer of a new album (or singles in Scott's world).  And yes, by
>'structure' I mean how they'll work out the new songs.

About all we've heard about producers is that Pete absolutely hated the idea
of working with a tyranical producer in a studio.  As for working out the
songs, I think they did an excellent job of it on the tour.  That's the
alternative to Pete sitting in his studio and working them out all by
himself, after all.

keets