Re: the unknown element /Quad in NJ

>The point Bruce was making (not in a post on here btw,
>Bruce where are you ;-)
>was that the band have long passed that point of being
>successful, have made music history and have basically
>"been there and done that". I don't want to sound so
>negative but really folks we are talking about guys
>here that are not exactly young and though I am
>certainly not saying that they can produce new music
>but whats the point? what is there to prove by making
>a new album? some of us just don't see the sense
>in new music from a band that reached their peak so
>very long ago, and maybe Pete feels this way too?
>
>If it happens great! but don't count on "any new
>music".

I'm thinking of taking a vow of silence on this subject.
I have spoken! :)  Yes the above is my viewpoint.

You want proof?  TED couldn't even get into the studio
long enough to record a COVER song for the Sun
Records Tribute.  They should have been able to record
this in one day at most yet they wouldn't or couldn't.

Bruce