Re: TheWho-> Live-> 2000->

In a message dated 8/11/01 10:27:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
campbell@fix.net writes:

> thought Entwistle's extended bass solo on "5:15"
> at most Who-> concerts last summer was overrated,

I am sorry, do not take this the wrong way, but why was it overrated? How was
it not impressive???

A fellow lister near me made the point, people criticize Pete b/c he is old
and go on for hours on stage and Roger has lost a lil of his voice but no one
ever criticizes the ox...why?? b/c how can you criticize him??

If you think his bass solo last summer on 5.15 was overrated, then who is a
better bassist? Why was it overrated? I am sorry but after seeing him now I
know why he is called "THUNDEFINGERS."

-Scott