repost from another list

>From: "Greg Sanders" <spinauctions@my-deja.com>
 Subject: Australian 7" singles by The Who

 If anyone collects old records, I currently have some Australian
 pressings on offer.

 CALL ME LIGHTNING /DR. JEKYLL AND MR. HYDE
 MAGIC BUS /SOMEONE'S COMING
 LONG LIVE ROCK /I'M THE FACE /MY WIFE
 DON'T LET GO THE COAT /YOU
 I CAN SEE FOR MILES /MARY-ANNE WITH THE SHAKY HANDS
 SQUEEZE BOX /SUCCESS STORY
 I'M A BOY /IN THE CITY
 MY GENERATION /OUT IN THE STREET (YOU'RE GOING TO KNOW ME)
 PINBALL WIZARD /DOGS PART TWO
 YOU BETTER YOU BET /THE QUIET ONE
 JOIN TOGETHER /BABY DON'T YOU DO IT
 EXCERPTS FROM "TOMMY" (RARE RADIO PROMO)

 With $1 Australian Dollar currently equal to around only US 52c,
 there's no better time to catch some of these collectables.

=====
Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/