Yesterdays, Todays, & Tomorrows

The Music Was Great.Especially:"Anything I Needed To Know,  Anyplace I
Needed To Go."And "WHO ARE YOU?"The Who's, & Zeppelins Lyrics certianly
helped Shine The Light Upon The Path For Me. By The way, for those of you
who recall the topic of  "Yesterdays vrs. todays",President George Bush
DID RESPOND to the letter I sent in a very positive way.HIS BOTTOM LINE,
DEAR FRIENDS IS : "PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY". Listen to what you may, That
is YOUR perrogitive. I personally recommend The old bands. Never mind all
this nonsence about ANARCHY, & VIOLENCE.
The SCHMU_K in UTAH, "DOQ"