RE: DogsPrivacyMTVOXBlarneyMusic -- No Who

>>Into hands are we?
>
>According to a recent program on Desmond Morris's _Manwatching_ book,
>apparently half of us are.  The claim was that men's ring fingers
>grow slightly longer than their index finger at puberty, and women
>are genetically programmed to be attracted to this.

<sigh>  Sometimes I wonder about Desmond Morris.  It's not the ring
finger--it's the  index finger, measured back to the thumb joint.  This is
the measure of um, a certain other body part.  Which explains why John
Entwistle seems to have a hard time zipping his pants up.

;)
keets