RE: MTV Turns 20 - I Want My MTV - WHO Cares?

Looks are a factor in the MTV world of pop, but it is not a death knell.
Ugliness has its own appeal.  Nirvana, Michael Jackson (after surgery), Tom
Petty, The Stones, Guns & Roses and Aerosmith have all done well in spite of
their hideous appearance.

We all know what is physically attractive about TED, all one needs to do is
package their sex in the right way.  I am picturing a quick edit of John's
flying fingers, Pete's ass shaking, Roger belting a note while sticking out
his bare chest, John cracks a dry joke with a sly grin, Pete flashes his
beautiful eyes, Roger punches something.

I'm getting hot already ;-)

Jeff