RE: A Who Video

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: RE: Labels
>Anyhow, I thought Pete looked great on the Storytellers show, and if they
do
>something like that, it would be fine with me.  I dunno that they'd want to

>emphasize that they're old, which harsh lighting would do for sure.

Well, If a vid were going to happen, I would hope it happens on VH1, and not
MTV.  I can't even watch MTV anymore.  And age doesn't need to be
emphasized, but it also shouldn't be hidden.

>Think they need lots of pretty girls like Santana had?  Actually I dunno
>that TED would have to appear at all.  Just put the gals on to dance to the

>music.  Well okay, maybe a little glimpse of TED.  ;)

Well, since you're asking me to dream............
How 'bout TED chasing 'nsynch down the street with baseball bats????

Kevin in VT