Re: Labels

>Who here thinks pete has lost his songwriting >abilities and why do u say that?
"I've lived well, and the reviews have been
generous for a band that hasn't recorded a great new song for twenty years." -
Pete Townshend
"I am still a very active composer, but writing songs for a deeply established rock band (that many musicians I admire don't even like) isn't coming easy to me. You all know that I know, but it's taken me time to let that go. If
it happens, it happens. If doesn't, well enjoy the 'new' spark." - Pete Townshend
The truth is if there was an album/CD left in them it would have been done already.
Thier last album was recorded 19 years ago.  The band's entire catalog was recorded in 17 years!  Let them go they have done their bit for home and country.

Bruce