Re: Labels

In a message dated 4/28/01 3:11:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bkawak@chartertn.net writes:

NEVER!!! Would you want them to put out
mediocre CDs (at best) like the Stones have for
the last 20 years?  What benefit is it for the
band?  At this point they don't need an excuse
to tour.

What makes you say the album they would do will be mediocre?? the stones have
just churned out album after album and have not written great songs like the
who. The who care so much as in roger's words "we wont release the album if
it is rubbish." Who here thinks pete has lost his songwriting abilities and
why do u say that?

scott p. not scott s.
I WAS SO CLEVER WHEN I WAS YOUNG-pete, shoreline, ca., 2000 tour