Re: Remasters

> > Plus, they've all got awful hearing.
>
>I know Pete and john have bad hearing but I thought Roger once said he has
>only lost part of his hearing..is this true?? I didn't think Rogers hearing
>was as bad as Pete and john?

Roger obviously hears better than Pete or John, but he's admitted to some
hearing loss.  Someone asked him about it in a recent interview, and I don't
recall his exact words, but basically it went that he can't hear the fine
differences in recording quality that audiophiles argue about.

>Plus, does anyone know how bad, if any, Keith moon's hearing was before his
>death?

Nobody has mentioned it while I was reading.  Pete was having problems long
before that, of course, but his (and John's) hearing loss is apparently from
working in the studio.  You'd expect Keith's hearing might have ended up
about like Roger's, or maybe a little better, as he sat further back on the
stage instead of working out in front of all the noise.

keets