Re: I am Spock!

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:48:45 -0400, you wrote:

re:

>Then your reading comprehension must be poor, or perhaps you're just
>"skimming."

Yeah, my reading comprehension is poor, that's why I get paid a lot of
money to manage a technical publications department.  I stand by what
I said, it is mostly cheerleading here, and that's fine if you're a
cheerleader.  Of course I skim, otherwise I end up reading a lot of
comments about 'intriuging' things such as how Roger's hair color
magically changes during a performance,
http://www.betterthanlife.com/jon/Junk/Roger.htm or whatever.

> I wouldn't be part of a list were no one is critical of anything
>THE WHO has done.  Your sweeping statement is wrong & you know it.

Did I ever say it was *never* critical?  I thought I said 'almost
never.'  Therefore, it isn't a sweeping statement, is it?