Re: the new guy & Jess in jersey says hi!

Hi John, I heard a lot about you:)  Thanks for the
update on Jess and thanks for taking such good care of
her while she was in the hospital.  I think when she
said you looked like Roger, I'm sure she meant a
younger Roger.  Yes, Jess is a great person, does she
know what you wrote about her?  It would probably
bring tears to her eyes.

Shanna