the new guy & Jess in jersey says hi!

Hello everyone, my name is John. Although I'm new to
the list, you already heard about me. I'm the
Roger-look-alike who was Jess's (in jersey) nurse when
she was in the hospital. I must admit I do look like
Rog. However, I look what he looks like NOW. I'm 26
and I look like a rocker in his 50's. I'm not sure if
that's a good thing or a bad thing. I am actually from
England. I moved to NJ when I was 15. I've been a Who
fan all my life. If I had to pick, Odds & Sodds is my
favorite album. I actually kind of forgot about my
love for the Who because my life in the past 2 years
have been nuts. I'm a med student and pretty much all
of my time goes to that. Then I met Jess and she was
practically blasting the Who through the whole third
floor of the hospital. Jess is a great person.
Everyone who meets her, falls in love her instantly.
When she was in the hospital, the doctors, nurses, and
other patients were so attached to her, they didn't
want to see her go.And she is definitely a guys gal.
There could be 10 girls around her bitching about
their hair or their nails and Jess is in the corner
yelling that the NFL preseason isn't coming quick
enough. Believe me when I tell ya no guy on this list
would not like her. She is a brilliant, extremely
funny, and caring person, she does more charity work
then freaking mother Theresa, but she will always take
the time to make you laugh. She is so great to be
around. Anyway, she wanted to me to tell everyone "hi"
for her.  She never got to go to Florida, because her
and another list mate Nate from NY has to testify in
court, about that whole e-center concert thing. I got
my fingers crossed for her. Nate is staying at her
house for like a week until this is over. 3 Who fans
in one county. WHO party at Jess's housssssssseee!
Anyway, she should be back posting in a couple days.
Well that's it for now. I just wanted to introduce
myself. I also wanted to say hi, to all the insane,
but nice Glowgirls who are on this list. I'm glad I
got to chat with one of you. (Well besides Jess I
mean.) Well, talk to you guys later,
                    John O'Neal