Re:Re: MARSH ON LIFEHOUSE + Nightschool

In a message dated 4/23/01 9:57:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

<< What's this taken from, a magazine?  Is Marsh the guy who doesn't think
Pete
 should be hanging around with The Who?

Marsh is the writer who wrote BEFORE I GET OLD as well as many other books.
I'm not sure if this piece has appeared anywhere yet. It will probably show
up either in his newsletter ROCK AND RAP CONFIDENTIAL  (you should all
subscribe) or on WWW.STARPOLISH.COM where you can find many of his columns.
I've been a big fan of his for over 20 years and I got on his list-serve, so
I get to see most of what he writes. I'm not sure about the "doesn't think
Pete should be hanging around with The Who?" thing. He may have written
something like that. Can you remember more about it?
Is no one else out there familiar with "Night School"? Also, are the lyrics
for it findable anywhere on the net? It's a very clever lyric that revolves
around the alphabet. You have to listen very carefully to get it's wit. I
still don't know how to do any nabsterish things, but maybe it's out there.

sp