Re: target

>Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 10:22:30 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Jeff House <jjthandmeh@juno.com>
>
>At the risk of getting political -- Were the comments along the lines of
>"nice shirt" or "that's a nice offer, mind if I try out my Magnum on it?"

Pretty much the former..the first comment was, "There's got to be a story
behind that."  I think he felt that I was hinting that the 2nd-Amendment
supporters had been targeted by the legislators.  I explained the Who
reference, but that it seemed to fit the other occasion.  A couple of hours
later a different guy asked me where I had it made up, and suggested
sending identical ones to all the legislators on the wrong side of the
issue.

I think the attendees were too respectful of the destructive power of a
Magnum to offer to demonstrate it on a nice guy like me :-).

Cheers,

Alan

"Never never hesitate, communicate, communicate..." --Pete Townshend