Re: It wasn't me!!!

In a message dated 04/19/2001 3:48:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

Scott p. not scott s. you're being a silly Who fan.
Slow down, smoke 'em if you got 'em, and take another look at who *actually*
wrote the above "Take Me off bla bla bla".
I was replying to Cozioo500something.

WHO WROTE THE TAKE ME OFF YOUR LIST THEN????? I THOUGHT COOZIO DID. SO I WAS
SAYIN WHAT MADE HIM TO DECIDE TO GET OFF NOW AFTER 100 EMAILS A DAY WE ALL
GET BY BEING ON HERE.
    KEVIN, I WAS NOT TALKIN TO YOU. I WAS TALKIN TO COOZIO...I KNOW YOU
WOULD NOT GET OFF OF HERE KEVIN!!!!!

scott p. not scott s.
THAT IS A NEAT TRICK-the ox, mars music amp. 9.24.2000