RE: It wasn't me!!!

>From: Pilam76@aol.com
>Subject: Re: The Weakest Link
>In a message dated 04/19/2001 3:04:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:
>
>> TAKE ME OFF YOUR MAILING LIST... I DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF THIS WHO MAILING

>> >STUFF
>
>Why did you get on this list then??? What made you decide now after the 100

>emails we all get a day???
>scott p. not scott s.

Scott p. not scott s. you're being a silly Who fan.
Slow down, smoke 'em if you got 'em, and take another look at who *actually*
wrote the above "Take Me off bla bla bla".
I was replying to Cozioo500something.
The little >> indicates that I've copied what someone else has written, and
I'm now replying to that.
OK?
I'd like to stay, thank you.  ;-)

Kevin in VT
(get on digest to avoid 100 E-mails.  When is O&S coming back?)