Moon plot

Gern B  "> > I think what might be a cool idea is sort of paralleling
Moon's
>destruction with the "destruction" or evolution of rock and roll. Moon
was
>a rock monster who thrived on big rock, a big sound. As rock grew more
>outrageous (moving to stadiums, the excesses of rock icons) so did he.
In
>fact, he is the perfect personification (if that's the right word) of
the
>rock and roll phenomenon. Then punk and disco began gaining popularity,
>sort of making his kind a dinosaur."

Sounds like "Boogie Nights" to me, where they paralleled the construction
and destruction of the 70s disco/coke/casual sex culture with the rise
and fall of several characters.  This would work great with the Moon/Who
story.

Jeff