old Grace

I've heard and read that Grace Slick view many times.  There are so many
ways to take it.  It really is quite thought provoking.

If is saying that just to be provocative, I say 'go girl'.  It is a great
way to make people think and discuss.

If she really means it, or is rationalizing her own behavior I think it is a
shame.  Why should she be so uncomfortable with her age that she finds the
notion of rock singing embarrassing?  The woman *had* a fantastic voice.  If
she still has that voice, she should use it.

Incidentally, Pete expressed embarrassment at his stage act many times last
year.  Very strange.  The only way I can relate to it is the slight
embarrassment I sometimes feel when the subject of my Who enthusiasm comes
up in social circles.  Maybe its the same thing.

Jeff