Re: Brainpower; Pete on drugs; The Kids are cut up

> I'd like to hear more about this dating Theresa Russell business!!
> I've always dug on her as an actress, and I can just picture them doing
> the Hollywood thing circa 1980!
> All of that would be just weeks prior to the release of "Empty Glass",
> where he dedicated that album to his wife!

Pete talks about it here:
http://www.petetownshend.com/life_main_interview3.html

He doesn't mention the woman by name but it's very obviously Theresa
Russell.

"We went and got very pissed and it was the first time in my life I'd ever
taken cocaine and she took a bit."

-Brian in Atlanta
 The Who This Month!
 Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm