Re: Brainpower; Pete on drugs; The Kids are cut up

Brian Cady wrote:

> I really must learn to say "Pete claims that" when I talk about his drug
> use. For those of you keeping score, Pete claimed in 1999 that he didn't
> start using coke until he went out with Theresa Russell in Hollywood Feb.
> 1980.

	I'd like to hear more about this dating Theresa Russell business!!
I've always dug on her as an actress, and I can just picture them doing
the Hollywood thing circa 1980!
	All of that would be just weeks prior to the release of "Empty Glass",
where he dedicated that album to his wife!

							Joseph