Re: No Who

>     I know that the Band released  a CD of their set.  But I think that it
> turned out to be fake.

Jeff:

I'd be interested in finding out more about this. I have that CD; it's on
their usual label (Capitol) and is called Live At Watkins Glen. According to
the label was was produced by Wayne Watkins, presumably the person who put
on the show or at least owned the land.
IMHO it's better than the other live album (Rock Of Ages), but if nothing
else it's a nice companion.

> There are recorders available, very expensive
> equipment currently, but does anyone have access to
> one via a friend? That would be the way to go.

Jeff B:

I understand the price has just dropped to around $500, which isn't bad.
Don't know how much blanks are, but the last time I checked they were $10
each and could only hold an hour.

"I don't have the slightest idea what I was saying."
         George "no shit, Sherlock" Bush

               Cheers                 ML