Re: Wrist update

>I agree.  Do you think Pete's sharing on the net, our sharing on the net
>and the set lists are contributiing to the Lifehouse feel?
OK, that was a rhetorical question.  Anyone else have thoughts?

I dunno, but I hope he's keeping copies of all this.  Seems like that's
where a lot of HORSE'S NECK came from--stuff he wrote when he was on the
road.  This has all been non-fiction, but there's been some interesting
reflections on touring and the role of the artist and so on.  I'd love to
hear a little more on exactly what he's doing music and film wise, as it
would be an insight into the artistic process.  But then he said that
talking about it publicly can affect the process so I guess we won't.

keets