Re: Wrist update

On Sat, 30 Sep 2000 14:36:52 -0700 joseph manfredi <joseph9@home.com>
writes:
MAN, I DIG how inner-personal Pete is being with his
 thoughts and feelings about/and during this tour!!!  I've been reading
the
 diaries of late, and can just PICTURE what he's viewing/feeling based on
how well he expresses his at that time thoughts and observations!!  It's
like we could get a glimpse of Pete "THE PERSON" nowadays than we ever
could
 before during his tenure with The Who during the Keith era, or ANY other
era for that matter!!
 	Very frickin COOL!
I agree.  Do you think Pete's sharing on the net, our sharing on the net
and the set lists are contributiing to the Lifehouse feel?

OK, that was a rhetorical question.  Anyone else have thoughts?

Jeff