Who's got flowers

>HEY!  I understand you gave the boys flowers at the end of the show, and
>they accepted!!  Great moment for you!
>I'd like to hear about it!!!

Okay, here's the deal with the flowers.  :)  Pete's got a nice shot of them
in his video diary, if anybody wants to check it out:
http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/viddiary.html.  I guess that makes it all
worth the aggravation.  :)

I got the idea from Erica WhoBabe, who did it at the Hollywood Bowl.  Seemed
like a fairly simple notion at the time, but of course Tampa isn't
Hollywood, and it ended up getting remarkably complicated.  I do have to
admit that Ice Palace security force was single-minded and dedicated, which
is great for the band--but of course, they were all intent on keeping me
from getting the flowers up on the stage.  Seems it's against the rules.  I
couldn't get any closer than behind the barrier about six feet from the
stage and then it was a long way up.  Roger got down on his hands and knees
and reached down for them, though, and I guess the security guy at center
front got to worrying about him falling over, so the dude finally helped
hand them up.

It would have been nice to manage a more graceful presentation, but then I
can see why security doesn't want to make that kind of thing a habit, eh?
They could end up with thousands of fans rushing the stage, all waving
flowers.  ;)

keets