KEITH VERSUS KENNY

Just to add to the Kenny V Keith debate. Personally, I think Kenny was
every bit as good as Keith drumming wise for keeping time, beats etc.
BUT what did make Keith the better drummer was his entertaining skills.
Keith wasn't just a drummer, he was a performer, a show off, a classic
entertainer who used his skills to bring attention to himself. Things
like the cherry bombs, drum kit explosions, drum stick bouncing and
catching, kit distruction. Compared to Keith Kenny probably looked
boring BUT in the end Kenny was just a good a drummer and its been noted
somewhere that John Entwistle and Pete Townsend liked Kenny's drumming
better.

I'm no expert on drums but there must be some drummers on this list and
just out of curiosity I would like to ask you this - Putting the
entertaining to one side and just looking at Keiths drumming abilities -
was he as good as Kenny? Cheers...............Mick T.