Re: Rog/Kenney and Phil Collins

>Does anyone agree with me that Phil Collins on drums
> would've really been a cool thing in the Who?  Power and finesse.

If you'd like to get an idea of how it would have sound get your hands on a
copy of the Prince's Trust Concert of 1982 videotape (check ebay).  It has
Pete with Phil on drums.  Personally I think that Pete and John didn't find
playing with Keith all that much fun, especially in the last few years.
When Kenney with his steady timekeeping ways came along, they probably both
heaved a sigh of relief.

        -Brian in Atlanta
         The Who This Month!
        http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm