Re: cdrs

Audio CDR's say on the back, and I quote, "Specifically for use in
stand-alone audio cd recorders", i.e., stereo component burners.  They
can't be used in computer cdr drives.  They're also more expensive!  I
don't know if regular cdr's (they'll say 74min/650mb - the 650mb is the
important part, as conly computers can burn data to a cd) can be used in a
standalone burner, but I know for a fact that cdr drives won't burn "Music
CDR's".