Re: Pete's tees

Hmmm.  Do you think official PT golf tees would sell?  We could always
>suggest it.

  Oh, yeah!  Well, I'd buy them, merely for the name!  We'll have to think of a name for them.......  How about "A Quick Round (while he's away)"?  Any better suggestions - as I'm sure there will be, just tell me!

Peace, love and golf

Heather xx