Re: Keith & the Wave keeps Rolling

In article <F80sfGdMNFmWAFsTmIC00001378@hotmail.com>,
    "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>  writes:

> What they've said about this since is that the job was meant to get Keith
> out of California and back to England where he'd (hopefully) have something
> better to do than party.  They were hoping he'd dry out and get more serious
> about working with the band.

Also I'm reminded of Roger's comments w.r.t. a Keith Moon movie that
Keith was straightening himself out at the end, not sinking deeper.
Personally I've always had the impression that his lackluster
performance on the WAY album had Keith disappointed in himself and
wanting to get back in shape.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,