JAE/JEB advertisements

Up to 30%?
Wow.
I did not realise that the venue's cut was so high.
That's good to know, that it's better order it from the JAE website.
This also helps to avoid having to carry the CD gingerly if bought at a
concert souvenir stand.
Thanks for the info, no disclaimer was necessary.

Sherridan

RE: From List V7, #248

The Van-Pires CD will be for sale (as you would expect) at the upcoming Who
shows from West Palm Beach on.  Although the venue takes a cut of up to 30%
of the sales price, the decision was made to keep the price the same as it
is on the Web page ($20).  For those who have the option and to whom it
matters, I point out that this means the band will receive more in
royalties if you buy the CD from the Webpage than at the shows. <<<<<<

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html