JAE/JEB advertisements

Hello all,

I hope this commercial post will be of interest to some and inoffensive to
the rest...

The Van-Pires CD will be for sale (as you would expect) at the upcoming Who
shows from West Palm Beach on.  Although the venue takes a cut of up to 30%
of the sales price, the decision was made to keep the price the same as it
is on the Web page ($20).  For those who have the option and to whom it
matters, I point out that this means the band will receive more in
royalties if you buy the CD from the Webpage than at the shows.

Also, Bitsa has commissioned miniature replicas of John's Buzzard bass.
They're about 5" long, made of heavy metal <heh> and are hand-painted --
either in a pewter finish with gold accents, or full-color black with
silver and gold accents.  They'll be available soon, only through the
Website.

Disclaimer:  I got no financial interest in any of the above.

Cheers,

Alan
Dell is the one-eyed man in the kingdom of the blind.  Apple sees in 3-D.